Monday, August 11, 2008

Wasting Time


So I was on the internet today, again, when I should have been being more productive and finally got a chance to watch the internet movie called
"Dr. Horrible's sing along blog". I loved it! Okay, I know I am strange, but I really get Joss Whedon's brand of humor. So if you like Joss Whedon-maker of Buffy, Angel, and Firefly-you will get a kick out of this. You better get there soon though cause it is not going to be on the net indefinately. Anyhow, it is at www.drhorrible.com
Have fun watching!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Horray!! It's not just me. When I found out about it from a friend at work (who by the way owns a "Fruity Oaty Bar" lunchbox), I went to watch it, and the website had crashed. So I went to iTunes and bought all 3 acts.

I've seen it a ton and the only thing I can say bad about it is that the songs get stuck in my head "A Maaaaaaan's gotta do, what a maaan's gotta do!"

BTW I'm jared.