Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Major Snafu

So it is almost 12:30AM and we have been cleaning and packing up all day and doing all of the crazy things that goes along with the packers coming the next day to pack us up. It was on the calendar that on May 28th and 29th the movers would be here. My house is pretty torn apart and I am almost packed to go on leave for a long time and then head to TX. Tim asked me if I had the paperwork for the packers ready and I got them off the kitchen counter. As we were discussing them, he looked down and made mention that the lady who helped him out process had put down the wrong pack time of July 28th and 29th and he had had to change it to June. You mean May, right?, I asked. He looked down and suddenly realized that the pack date on his orders was for June 28th and 29th. Talk about a major mess up. A few choice words flew around the room and we both had a moment of stress until I realized that there wasn't a whole lot that I could do tonight about it. I am just trying to see the silver lining in all of this and am trying to reason out that this must have happened for a reason. It may all work out for the best but whatever that may be, I have a messy house now and a more stressed out husband for now.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I am feeling for you, Alice Girl. You have so much going on right now. I hope you can have it work all out for you and you will know what to do and feel peace. And I pray for the same for me! LOL
God bless us everyone!

Emily said...

Rats, is the only word that I can come up with. It does NOT express the emotions or feelings very well...in fact not at all.
Yuck, again not a very useful word...I Hope ALL will work out for you and your family!
Loves!

MissouriMormonMama said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear that. Good luck! I hope everything works out for the best.