Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Night Lights

Last night we went to Nature in Lights(or something like that). It is a huge light display that they have set up at Belton lake here near post. You pay $5 and then drive through all the lights. It was fun to see and the kids got a big kick out of it. What did Tim think? He said he was glad that gas was cheap seeing how it took us almost 2 hours to do it due to traffic. I had fun taking pictures and trying my hand at being artistic. None of pictures that I took were in focus....which was on purpose. Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites.....







2 comments:

Chuck said...

I like the flag one best.

MissouriMormonMama said...

Those are awesome Alice! We did something similar Sunday night, minus the awesome pictures, and really enjoyed it. Merry Christmas!