Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Laurel's Birthday

I just wanted to put a little blurb about Laurel's birthday. She had a fun one with 3 of her friends and a little neighbor boy who hijacked his way in. I didn't have to heart to kick him out. He kept asking where the pinata was and I told him we weren't having one. For someone who wasn't invited until the last minute he was quite the critic. He even asked for a gift bag at the end and I had to explain that I only had 3 girly bags.....I almost expected him to ask for one. Anyhow, my friend, Diana made the cake and Laurel LOVED it. She asked for a Barbie princess cake with a dress with pink and white flowers with butterflies. What do you think? Laurel is already planning on her next birthday theme and has invited some people WAY in advance. I have to keep telling parents that there is no party for at least another year. Ha. My baby is now 5!!!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Welcome back. Love the cake! love the fact that somebody else besides me has a 13 year old son who still believes in Santa! We have opted not to burst the bubble with Duncan, mostly because one of the things I love most about Duncan is his innocent faith in things and people. And, I'm selfish, and think it's more fun when they still believe! Merry Christmas!

MissouriMormonMama said...

I love that cake!! I can't believe Laurel and Christopher are 5 now! Give her a Happy Birthday hug for me.