Friday, November 14, 2008

Another genius moment

Today as I walked out the door with Connor and Laurel to take them to school, I noticed that Tim's cell phone was in my car. As I looked at it, I thought, I know he is gonna miss that. He uses it a lot during work. As I was dropping Connor off at school, Tim's cell started to ring.
Me: Hello?
Tim: who is this?
me: your wife, Alice
Tim: hey, I think I left my cell phone at home.
me: you think?
Tim: can you bring it to me......
Anyhow, I couldn't stop laughing. It was a definite"here's your sign" moment.

2 comments:

MissouriMormonMama said...

Oh my goodness. That is honest to goodness laugh out loud funny ( : Thanks for sharing, I needed a laugh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice. My in-laws are taking the long way to Tennessee next week to drop off stuff and see Kailie again so they were going to help me with the car shopping. I've read a ton of books and searched a bunch of websites and I'm leaning towards the Honda CR-V. A lot of dealerships are cutting the prices back on the '08s to get them off the lot and they're still brand new! Practically the same as the '09s so we could use the discount. They'd better give us a great deal if we're driving all the way to STL to see them. Haha. I'm sure I'll have a thing or two to blog about after the transaction next week :-) Hugs!