Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On the right track?

So, I finally got serious about working out. I have been struggling this time around with Tim being gone. It has really bothered me. I am usually very independent and proactive.....I have never been a wife that mopes while he is gone. And I am not really doing that now, but I haven't been functioning so great either. Procrastinating more than normal, not sleeping, feeling like I am losing my mind...Anyhow, I knew that exercising would be a great release for stress and that it would help in the long run with my sleeping problem. Plus, I don't want to be fat anymore. I am SO much cuter in my head....and then I look at pictures and wonder when the fat chick showed up. Ha. I know they say that the camera adds 10 pounds but when they took pictures of me last it left that and more on me once they were done taking the pictures. Anyhow, my neighbor and I banded together and we have started out this week being workout studs. We even had a trainer show us what to do....hopefully now I can be good at home too and change my diet up so all the exercising will get results.
In other news, Laurel cut her bangs. ARGH!! That child!!!! She is killing me with all the haircutting. At least I know that she has a future in the beauty business someday. And at least this time it was only her bangs. Yes, they were chopped pretty short, but I am hoping that it grows fast and in no time look cuter again. I will post a picture of her chop job in the next post.

1 comment:

Brian and Beth said...

Laurel will probably do hair for movie stars & then she'll pay for you to have a personal trainer, chef, private gym in your home. She is adorable & so is her mommy! I am so sorry about this deployment. You are such a trooper, though. You are so strong! I know you'll be in shape & reach your health goals in no time flat!