Monday, September 14, 2009

The Last "Romantic" Outing

The last thing that Tim wanted to do before we left was to go overnight, just he and I, somewhere. Little did I know that he had alterior motives. He contacted a fishing guide somewhere in TX and booked a trip with him for us. We left one afternoon and got there that night. The motel that we stayed at was built for fishermen and location, not comfort and beauty. We got up at about 4:30 the next morning and were on the lake about an hour later. Anyone who knows me, knows that this was done totally out of love for my husband. I am so not a morning person. It wasn't the most exciting day that I have had with my husband but it wasn't horrible either. I had the first catch of the day AND the biggest catch of the day. Tim told me it was bigger than any bass he has ever caught. That'll teach him to take me fishing again. It was the first time I have ever been on a fishing boat with my husband and in an odd way, it helped to bring me closer to him. Below are pictures of Tim's first catch of the day, Tim wishing he were me and catching a big bass, my BIG bass catch, and the first bass of the day caught by me. :)






1 comment:

Brian and Beth said...

That is the biggest fish I've EVER seen!!! You are awesome Alice!